Shipping & Billing
All pricing worldwide is in USD. Orders shipping to a Florida address are subject to Sales Tax. The Bad Bytch Company reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice. The Bad Bytch Boutique Online uses IP Address based Geo-Location to location-based pricing and charges. This affects currency selection and taxes. For transactions not completed naturally, either by design or by mistake, TBBC reserves the right to cancel the order or charge the excess due to the result of the scenario.
○ Please allow 3-5 days for processing. Your order will be dispatched the same business week if placed before 2:00 PM EST on Monday, or unless a pre-order status is indicated in the product description.
○ Orders are shipped via USPS.
○ Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with USPS. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit.
○ Please enter your shipping address correctly, as once it has been received and dispatched we cannot alter the address and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
○ If the product was marked with 'pre-order' your item will ship automatically when it is in stock and you will be sent tracking emails on the day of dispatch.
U.S. DELIVERY COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
We process and ship Monday to Friday. All U.S. orders placed that request express post before 2:00 PM (EST) will be dispatched on the same day, otherwise, it will be dispatched next business day.
Service & Cost Domestic Orders are shipped via Fedex Ground | $10.00 USD.
|Shipping Timetable||Estimated Delivery Times|
|East Coast||3-5 Days|
|West Coast||5-8 Days|
CANADA & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY COST AND ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
Please note: Shipping timelines are subject to Customs clearance
International orders are sent via USPS. Transit times vary. We will send you a tracking number when your item is shipped so that you can monitor your parcel's progress.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
All orders outside of the USA will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). Duties and taxes may be payable upon arrival in your country. These charges are determined by your local customs authority and include:
● The Sales Tax applied by your country for purchases from the USA
● Duties charged for processing in your country We are unable to estimate the amount of duties and taxes your package will incur as these charges are imposed directly by your local customs. All Taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. In the event that import taxes and duties are not paid on arrival at the destination country and the shipment is refused by the receiver, the seller will request the freight carrier to return the goods. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the purchaser will receive a refund of the item/s less any return freight costs incurred
Some offers can be combined with other coupons, promotions or discounts. However, only one coupon code can be used per transaction. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction only. Offer applies to pre-tax merchandise only (excluding shipping charges). For further questions, please contact customer service or send an email to email@example.com.